Are you looking to add a little extra Edge to your C8? Look no further! Our Dyno Proven, Handcrafted headers are built for you.
Fabtech Performance introduces our latest engineering masterpiece for your 2020 Corvette C8 equipped with the Mid engine LT2 . Our 304 Stainless Steel Headers are Handcrafted from the Finest Quality alloys available in the industry. They are CADD Engineering Designed, Modeled, Tested and Welded all under our Strict QC control in house. All of our headers are Precision Tig welded inside of every runner at the header flange for optimal exhaust gas flow and Added Rigidity to the overall Structure. Our headers also offer a SS Collector spike for Optimal larimar flow of exhaust gasses out of the powerful LT2 engine.
If you ever have an issue during the lifetime of your ownership, We will Repair or replace the part at no cost if deemed a Factory Defect.
Our headers install flawlessly on your 2020 C8 and help free up 23 Wheel Horsepower & 18 Wheel Torque by offering less restriction without the worry of a Check engine light. NO TUNE Required! Direct Bolt on and Go, No other parts Required. These headers do not defeat any emission systems.
2020-2022 Corvette C8 Headers Mirror Polished Chrome
- x2 C8 Corvette Headers (Driver and Passenger side)
- x2 SS Multi Layer Header Gaskets
- x10 Stainless Steel Locking Header Bolts
- x1 High Temp Heat Sleeve
- Installation Guide on our Website
- High Temp Ceramic Coatings withstand up to 2500 Deg F.
- Increases HP and Lowers Engine Bay temperatures
- Superior Corrosion Resistance
- Wide Variety of colors to Choose From MAKE IT ONE OF A KIND!
- All High Temp coatings PLEASE add 5-7 working days prior to shipping
- Review the Color Swatches in the listing photos and NOTE your color choice in the checkout screen.
Disclaimer: Ceramic Coatings are very durable, and offer great thermal properties, however they are not 100% Scrach resistant. Please be carefull during install, use 3m painters (Or simmlar prodcut) on the runners to keep metal on metal contact from happening.